Friday, August 26, 2011
Week 1
I think my favorite type of science would be earth science because you get to learn so many interesting things that you never even knew about. I'd like to learn more about earth science and planets and what they're made up of. Although earth science would probably be my favorite I like a lot of others types of science to for example I like biology, chemistry, astronomy and geology. I picked these because I really don't know much about them and I'd like to learn more about them. Especially Astronomy I want to learn about stars and how they move and stuff like that. When I think about science I instantly think of the earth floating up in space with all the other planets floating up around it, so My favorite might be astronomy science rather than earth science. So yep iv changed my mind I like astronomy science better than earth science. My favorite type of science is astronomy science because I want to learn more about space, atmosphere and the planets and what they're made up of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your wide variety of science interests.
ReplyDelete