Sunday, September 4, 2011

Week 2

I think the most important rule is - (use extreme caution when using matches, a burner, or a hot plate. Only light burners when instructed and do not put anything into a flame unless specifically instructed to do so. Do not leave a lit burner unattended.)because if you were to leave a flame on unattended things could get out of hand and may result in the burning down of the school..... Yikes!!!! Also if you were careless with the flame someone could get hurt and that would be very upsetting! If this rule isn't followed people get get hurt property could get damaged and several other examples. The most useless rule would defiantly be ( dress appropriately - long hair must be tied back, dangling sleeves or jewelry, wear closed toe and heeled shoes.) I would hope people have the slightest bit of common sense and if You working with chemicals or fire tie your hair back unless for some reason you like the singed hair look and melted necklace look. A situation where this rule would apply is if your class was going to work with a burner and you had long hair and long necklaces on with flip flops on impersonally wouldn't want to catch on fire for a stupid reason such as my hair wasn't tied back.

1 comment:

  1. Word Count: 223

    I agree that people should have at least some common sense! You would think! I can't believe I missed the fire rule! Hopefully we will be able to do some experiments where you get to do some of that stuff. That would be a bad day if your hair caught on fire! Excellent post!

    ReplyDelete